Protective Eyewear for Badminton
Effective September 1, 2006 all Junior players in Ontario must wear protective eyewear meeting the ASTM F803 Standard where there are more than two players on the same court at all OBA, District or affiliated club activities.
RA's View Points RA
- Protective Eyewear Certification Council Certification
- Protective Eyewear for Young Athletes policy
- Eye Injuries and Protective Eyewear for Badminton Eyewear
- OBA Protective Eyewear Policies policies
- Leader offers a wide variety of protective eyewear. Catelogue
Feel free to email email@example.com if you have any comments.