How to Join ODBA?
Welcome to the ODBA! Here are the steps you should do:
- Send an email to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with you club information. Click this link to see a sample: http://www.badmintonottawa.com/SampleClub.htm
- You club will be part of OBA after affiliated with ODBA.
- Calculate the affiliation fee as the follows: $2 per each senior and junior (under 19 of age) player. e-transfer your payment to email@example.com. Or, Make your cheque payable to ODBA(Ottawa District Badminton Association) and send the payment with the OBA Registration Form
(including your list of members) to ODBA:
- Ottawa District Badminton Association
- 2 Jarlan Terrace
- Kanata On K2L 3L7
- Email your club member name list to ODBA at firstname.lastname@example.org, so your club members will be eligible to purchase the player's card to compete in the provincial tournaments
and the junior member can be ranked in the ODBA Junior Ranking System.
Note: Every year, ODBA will collect the first affiliation payment on or before the end of October based on the number of members the club have at that time. It will determine the club voting power at the Fall AGM on the first Sunday of November.
The second and final payment for the season will be collected before Mid-February which will cover the additional members that have joined after October.
P.S. If your club members want to compete in the provicial / National tournaments, affiliate your club ASAP.
Looking forward to seeing you!
- Fei Tam
President of ODBA
If you would like to share your information and comments, please email to: