Grade Grand Prix Prize Money USD 80,000
Sponsor by Yonex
- Day 1 - Part 1
- Day 2 - Part 1, Joseph Rogers in Part 7,
Andrew Dabeka, Stefan Woicikiewicz, Tommy Mckee (vs Kailai Zhang) in Part 8, Ruilin Huang & Xuelian Jiang in
- Day 5 - Stefan Woicikiewicz in MS Semi-finals, Michelle Li in WS Semi-finals,
XD Semi-finals in part 3, Anna Rice in WS Semi finals
- Finals -
(Game 1, Game 2:
part 1 and
|How did the Canadian do?|
- Ruilin Huang & Xuelian Jiang beat Ying Chen & Yun (Grace) Peng of USA, 14-21,21-15,21-11 and claimed their first ever US Open WD title. (All four are ex-China players)
- Anna Rice captured her first ever U.S. Open WS title with the scoreline of 21-17, 21-9 in the finals against US player, Mona Santoso.
- Stefan Woicikiewicz beat Andrew in quarter finals but had to gave up the third game of his MS Semi-final match because of knee injury. Hsuan Yi Hsueh from Taipei won the match by default.
- Joseph Rogers made it to the second round but lost to Andrew Dabeka in the third round in the Mens Singles.
- Stefan Woicikiewicz will meet Andrew Dabeka tonight (Thursday) in the quarter finals of Mens Singles.
- Tommy Mckee lost to fellow Candian Kailai Zhang in the second round of Mens Singles.
- David Snider will face the top seeded Indonesia player Taufik Hidayat tonight (Thursday) in the quarter finals of Mens Singles.
- Carl Baxter is also in the quarter finals but he is playing for the England team. (He was from RA Badminton Club)
- In Women's Singles, Alex Bruce lost in the second round to the 4th seeded player. Both Anna Rice and Michell Li made to the Quarter finals
- In Men's Doubles, only one canadian pair, William Milroy & Toby Ng made it in the quarter finals.
- In Women's Doubles, Stepnane Ko & Melody Liang made it to the second round but lost in the third round.
If you would like to share your information and comments, please contact us by click: