How to Join ODBA?
Welcome to the ODBA! Here are the steps you should do:
- Send an email to us (email@example.com) with you club information. Click this link to see a sample: http://www.badmintonottawa.com/SampleClub.htm
- You club will be part of OBA after affiliated with ODBA. Please fill in OBA registration form
- Calculate the affiliation fee as the follows: $2 per each senior and junior (under 19 of age) player. e-transfer your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, Make your cheque payable to ODBA(Ottawa District Badminton Association) and send the payment with the OBA Registration Form
(including your list of members) to ODBA:
- Ottawa District Badminton Association
- 2 Jarlan Terrace
- Kanata On K2L 3L7
- Email your club member name list to ODBA at email@example.com, so your club members will be eligible to purchase the player's card to compete in the provincial tournaments
and the junior member can be ranked in the ODBA Junior Ranking System.
Note: Please send in your first payment for the 2016-2017 season on or before October 31, 2016, based on the number of players at that time.
The second and final payment for the season should be made on or before February 15, 2017, covering the additional members that have joined your Club
between your first submission and January 31, 2017.
Looking forward to seeing you!
- Fei Tam
President of ODBA
If you would like to share your information and comments, please email to: