ODBA is proud to present
"ODBA League Sunday"
December 4, 2005, from 9:00am to 5:00pm - Results
January 15, 2006, from 9:00am to 5:00pm - Results
February 12, 2006, from 9:00am to 5:00pm - Results
March 19, 2006, from 9:00am to 5:00pm - Results
April 23, 2006, from 9:00am to 5:00pm - Results
· 4 men and 2 women on a club team play 3 mens doubles, 1 ladies doubles and 2 mixed doubles against a team from another club
· Matches: MD (M1/M2), MD (M3/M4), MD (M1/M4), LD (L1/L2), XD(L1/M2), XD (L2/M3). Each player will play 2 matches against another club.
· Presently there are 10 teams in the league
· $8/person for ODBA players, $10/person for non-ODBA players, for each day
· Includes nylon shuttles
· Additional teams may join. Captains of teams should register their club by e-mailing the player names to email@example.com. Please indicate your our own assessment of the team's strength (A/B/C).
· Entry deadline for the next session: March 31, 2006.
Location of league:
Access is through second building, first red door
Rules of league:
· All matches will be 2 of 3 games to 15 points, set to 3 at 14 all. Defaults will be a 15-0 15-0 loss
· Ties of 3 matches each will be by 1) Games Won 2) Points won 3) Coin Toss
· The official Shuttle is nylon shuttle ?if both teams agree, feather shuttles may be used (provided by players).
For more information:
Contact Jana Kriz at 956-8873 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org